We have worked hard from September till now, you have created a lot of assignments which you have presented in class or posted on my Blog. This assignment will train and help you to create and design your own ePortfolio where you may introduce yourself, showcase pictures, documents and other artifacts, reflect on your achievements and get peer comments!
Let's get it started!
a) First, you'll have to create your website using Weebly.
If it is difficult for you to use weebly, here is a google template you can use https://sites.google.com/site/baepclearningportfolio/home
b) Your ePortfolio must must be intitled and include:
1. Your Profile page must include:
-brief biography(about me, values and beliefs, interests and hobbies(3 at least))- include video, pictures.
2. Your Summary page must include:
- purpose of this portfolio (to show your best works in English)
- goals( for the nearest future)
- accomplishments(what you have already managed to do(activities in which you participated))
3. Showcase page must include:
- your works (artifacts)
it may be a sample document, a video, a power point presentation, a paddle or utellstory and your reflections on these works (why you have posted these matterials)
4. Comments page must include:
- your audience comments.
Likewise, you can leave comments on others' portfolios as well.
c) All your work will be assessed using the Assessing Rubrics
Your first task is to create the portfolio and all its pages and post the link of your portfolio as a comment to 10th, 11th or 12th form assignment page.
Then I will guide you and give additional help and instructions.
Here are two examples of an ePortfolio
- use pictures to make your portfolio more eye catchy
- check your spelling before you place it on the portfolio
- be organised - make sure your posts are structured and you finish your work on time.